Friday, May 28, 2010

Recessed Window Card

It's that time again!!! Welcome back to another Fabulous Friday!!

I can't believe how fast the month of May is going. I hope you have great plans this Memorial Weekend. Make sure to take some time and thank those men and women who have and are still serving in the Military.

This week's challenge is to make a Recessed Window Card. Click on the link to learn how to make this alternative card. Make sure to visit Sugar Creek Hollow to get the latest digis.

Here are the cards the Design Team came up with. Aren't they outstanding?!!
















































































































































































4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I can't wait to try it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I would play along and make a recessed window card using your fab image.here it is.

    Hugs
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this recessed window idea! gave it a try and will make again for my stamp camp project this saturday :-)

    here's my first attempt at it:
    http://stamper69.blogspot.com/2010/06/recessed-window.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this type of card...it may be my new favorite. Thanks for introducing it to me!
    here is mine

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you think about our challenges, so leave us a comment.